Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software

Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 8, 2013

How to customize Report in oracle applications?

Here I have a requirement in "India Purchase Order Print Report (Standard)" check below sample output
In above output PO Date is there but that is a po creation date
so our requirement is in place of that display PO Approved Date.

Solution
-------------

First download the report from server and open it through Report builder.

here my rdf name is XX_INDIA_STD_PO_PRINT.rdf

In Query they took PO Date
So I replaced that with Approved_Date. Then save it and go to server rename the old rdf with todays date in server and move our rdf to server.

Now it will display the approved date. So that simple.

Hope this will help you... Keep watching.....

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Good article.
    Please can you give steps to add a new column to an existing report.
    My client wants to see a Description column in CE report "Transaction available for reconciliation".
    I have created copy of concurrent program , fetched the .rdf from server, renamed it.
    How do I add a new column?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      Description from which table you want to add? And in layout where you want to display that new column in layout?

      Also Ma I know ur name....

      Thanks,
      K Rajashekar Reddy

      Delete